I’m having work done around my house, and need to make sure my back yard zone is not watered, and the other zones do not water in a way to interfere with the work. I’ve made additional manual waterings in the evening to try to keep the yard hydrated.
To prevent my normal Flex Daily schedule from occurring, I’ve used Skip to prevent the watering. But I’ve found the next day that it sometimes watered anyhow, even though the system indicated it wouldn’t.
So, I decided to Disable my Flex Daily schedule, which was to water today, to make sure it didn’t water this morning. I did this about 3 AM, with the schedule to start at 5 AM. While in some locations (Home?) it indicated it would not water, for each zone it listed the next watering time as 5 AM plus the time for the previously watered zones. In other words, despite the schedule being disabled, it told me it would water them this morning.
Well, it didn’t water, apparently, by checking the history. But this incorrect information was confusing and alarming. Just during the process this morning of trying to make sure it was right, before disabling it, the moisture changed multiple times. Rachio really needs to do more to make sure that all readings visible have been updated properly after making changes. Otherwise, it is extremely confusing and makes choosing settings even harder, because the results of those changes are not always shown.