Three uses I’ve had for this already in a few months of use:
- A weekend event where I knew several weeks ahead that I would want to skip a watering on Saturday
- Scheduled landscaping visit
- Bi-weekly landscaping visits, landscapers come every other Tuesday
Workarounds I’ve seen:
- Remember to skip the day ahead
- Ask Google to remind me to skip the day ahead
- Skip every Tuesday
- Use IFTTT
But pre-scheduling a specific skip seems like an easy enough thing to program and would be super helpful core functionality for a smart controller.
Comment with other uses and workarounds!