Schedules not actually running

Does anyone know why my schedules are not running? I have had Rachio for 2 seasons and it always have worked perfect. I am not in standy, no zones are disabled, i see it is scheduled to run on future dates. The problem is those future dates come and go and it never runs. The past days show no runs on the calendar except for the manual runs i have been kicking off (which work). I just setup a new schedule but it is not running either.

Future and past schedules on calendar:

Home screen:

One of the zones:

Have you looked at the history file to see if there is any information about why the schedule did not run? To get to history go to the home screen, select more in the bottom right corner and then select history.

I am only seeing my quick runs and a couple messages about seasonal adjustments in the history which matches what it seems to be doing

I am only seeing my quick runs and a couple messages about seasonal adjustments in the history which matches what it seems to be doing. Sorry for the extra notifications. This is my first post and i notice i didnt reply to you correctly.