Recommended Tweaks

I have to use 2 Rachios but to me they should just be treated by Rachio as 1 system, no need to separate them and make all my notifications only based on the one I have selected

Make it easier to test my watering stations, run/ stop with no time requirements/ fewer clicks

When I update my watering times why would I then want to run my entire schedule. I don’t see why this option is offered

Make it easier/ more intuitive how to enter and save changes, some screens require save, some have an X, some have a back arrow. Why so different?

1 Like

This has been recorded to the back log.[quote=“underhillgreg, post:1, topic:4484”]
Make it easier to test my watering stations, run/ stop with no time requirements/ fewer clicks
[/quote]

This is a seat belt. If connection is lost or you pocket dialed the controller, it would become very expensive for you. I agree the extra clicks are annoying at times, but a big water bill even more so. Plus it provides a liabilit trail or audit log if you will for rachio. I don’t see this being removed.[quote=“underhillgreg, post:1, topic:4484”]
When I update my watering times why would I then want to run my entire schedule. I don’t see why this option is offered
[/quote]

This feature is provided at the request of users. Some users have lost internet connectivity and wanted to run the schedule that was missed/skipped before waiting for a,flex schedule to catch up the following day.[quote=“underhillgreg, post:1, topic:4484”]
Make it easier/ more intuitive how to enter and save changes, some screens require save, some have an X, some have a back arrow. Why so different?
[/quote]

I will agree with you here, to some degree. I have had an issue where my kid gets my iPad and moves my durations around but doesn’t close that screen, there is no abort button or X so I’m forced to accept their wild and wooly suggestions or reset to what I had.

I never thought of that peril. Home automation and a kid with the iPad. Danger Will Robinson!

1 Like

Omg, I have sent franz on 2 wild goose chases as a result before I realized what was happening.

1 Like