Rain Sensor 2.0

yo bruh, drop the zero and get with the hero. ice ice baby, too cold, to hold.

not really, it is a security nightmare so cso’s are beginning to forbid it. this is also why microsoft is not calling their scrap and rewrite internet explorer, they call it edge, because they were at the edge of obscurity.

and this, which is more developer trending,
http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp

but honestly, i love my linux and despise most of what microsoft has done, so it is probably best to ignore me, i just showed up because i love watching myself type in the mirror.

1 Like

Anybody having trouble logging into app after today’s update?

@Ranjeetv feel free to send any issues to support@rachio.com . They should be able to help you out :rachio:

I’m sorry, my English is not too good to understand this answer :frowning: Does “settle down” mean the problem solved or it is in the process of solving?
I just installed Toro rain sensor, wanted to activate it like written in here , but could not find the place…

@Chudik Apologies for any miscommunication. We’re working through some of the expected issues that come with launching a large update like 2.0, and tweaking some of it’s features now that we see how customers are using them. The functionality listed in the help article you’re linking to is only available in the mobile versions of the app; I’ll ask support to add a note about that. We’re planning on adding this functionality to the web app soon, but we want to make sure we’ve got every thing we launched with really dialed in first.

@Dan @Chudik, the support article on rain sensors has been updated. Sorry for any confusion.

1 Like

great, thanks :thumbsup: