Rachio Wireless Flow Meter

The vortex technology within the Everydrop meter is proprietary to Everydrop. We licensed it from them for a period of time.

Has anyone used the Hunter Wireless Flow sensor kit by Senniner?

If they are having issues with DYI Home owners then , maybe they should make it available to qualified professional installers with installing the pro-system.

I been a little tied up fixing my house after last years winter storm. Too busy to do it in my busy season.
So I am ready to get geared up and do some more professional installs and then monitor their controllers.

I had a few questions about the pro-program but that is another topic. I would think in my case the water flow is an important part of the service program of doing Home Owner water management program.

I live in the state of Texas, we have license, I have many CEU’s on irrigation including but not limited to water audits. I really would like a wireless flow meter. We fertilize, mow, garden and manage their irrigation.

If home owner support is an issue then perhaps some enhancements in your pro-program are in order and don’t tell them we will install for a ridiculously low rate of $80 like you have in the past. I spend that much time just educating them much less the installation time and labor.

1 Rachio flow meter and 3 Rachio controllers

Could you add support so my 3 controllers can use my wireless flow meter?

Should I upgrade to the everydropmatters flow meter? What new features does it add?

They won’t let you tie multiple controllers to 1 meter. I mentioned this years ago. You can rely on the network weather data OR install a flow meter for each controller.

Pretty sure the Everydrop is the exact same meter.