Rachio Gen2 Flex Daily zone settings?

You don’t say???!?!?!? :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:fire:

With the green patch right in the middle are you sure you don’t have a fungus instead of a watering problem. Stick a screw driver around and see if the soil is moist in the brown areas. I have had this fungus and you would need a cooper base spray and treat it every couple of weeks. Did you notice it starting small and getting bigger ? Or circular areas ? Last thing is I noticed it looks like you are hooked up to a water hose ? Not sure but it looks like that. I would not think you would ever get enough pressure this way. I would consider spending a weekend and hooking up to your water supply. It’s usually a 2 in pvc and then reduced to a 1 inch going to the zones. You could run the 2 in up to where you have the hose joined and then reduce it down to the 1”. This would increase your pressure. Only a weekend DIY

I think this was meant for @Fireguy76. :smile:

I’m actually using hoses with impact sprinklers. It’s crude but effective. At some point when it makes sense will hopefully move to an underground system with proper sprinklers and drop.

:cheers:

Ok if it works that’s great but I have rotary heads and if I ran them that long the yard would be sloshing. I’m in the Deep South and have the famous red clay. I finally got water to stay in my yard instead of the street with the soak mode. Anyway if you think that’s putting out enough pressure then ok but it just seems unrealistic to me. On another house I had same problem and I found out the cities line was kinked and they tied it into another line. Had to go around cutting back the sprinkler heads because they were shooting to far out with the correct pressure. Good luck. :+1: