Rachio Gen 3 Repeated Power Cycling

Rachio 3 16 Zone Controller will Power Cycle every couple minutes all day and night long. Will Power Cycle during both Quick run and Scheduled watering.

Hello @ELKENBO, thanks for sharing this concern. Can you please reach out to our support team and report this issue?

You can reach them at https://support.rachio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010380167-Contact-Support.

Thanks and let me know if you are not able to get a solution.

Michael

My unit is Rachio 3e is power cycling once per day at random times each day. We’ve already replaced the unit and the new unit is doing the same thing. I’ve gone back and forth with support with no real solution other then them telling me I need to get my wiring checked. My outlet voltage is good and the unit so far has only power cycled while the unit is sitting idle, which would indicate to me that sprinkler zone wiring has nothing to do with it. If it were power cycling while running I would say it might be a wiring issue but that’s not the case. This seems to affect many users and was just wondering if anyone has found a solution.