@Frasecco8 Thanks for looking into out product. If you have any more questions or want to speak to a support professional directly we have a lot of information here http://www.support.rach.io/
• Is it compatible with a MacPro laptop? I have a problem some times working with an iPhone because of the small size.
Yes we have a web based application
• Does it work with iPhone 4s (iOS 7.1)?
• II don’t need a sensor. Also, In my case, I don’t want to rely on a weather station since the house is situated in a microclimate i. e. when the local weather station says it will rain it does not and vice versa. Can I bypass these features?
Yes, you can enable or disable weather intelligence.
• My present controller is a 16-sation RainBird ESP-16LX.
We have all of those features and more.
• Will I encounter problems re-wiring the Rachio? Holes too small, etc.?
It should be an easy replacement, if you would like take pictures of the current wiring and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can let you know if we see any issues.
• Can the Rachio controller be run entirely manually?
All zones can be run manually, and can be stacked to run one after the other.
• Can it be remotely turned off?
You can turn all of the features, schedules, etc. off with one tap.
• If something goes wrong can it be fixed remotely?
Can you provide more context around this?