PWS Recommendations

Newbie here. Has been better than a week and my PWS is still not visible in Rachio. It is visible on the pwsweather.com site and has data.

I have a Gen 2
PWS = FLMIDDRID67
WU = KFLMIDDL67

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gregg

Right now, due to a bug somewhere between Aeris weather (who owns pwsweather) and Rachio, it takes about two weeks for a station to show up as an available choice within Rachio map.

It seems that you station is about a week old, meaning it should show up in another week or so.

Feel free to contact Rachio support (link) to see if they can expedite the process, in case you cannot wait.

Thank you.

Funny. Just after responding to you, I go back into the app and there it is.

1 Like

Hi Gene,
could you add my PWS https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/IHON1
thanks you very much

Gene, I have not been able to use PWSweather with my Gen2 for almost 2yrs now.
My weather station is an Acurite 5in1 and is available on WU as KTXSANDY3
Is it still possible to connect my Gen2 to PWSweather via my WU account (that is working fine)?

WU Device name: KTXSANDY3
it used to be associated to PWSweather - RREAGLENST, which is now inactive

Do I need to just replace my Gen2 with a Gen3 (which I DON’T want to do) or replace my acurite

Appreciate any guidance!

For some reason, your pwsweather station was set to use KTXSANDY2 as input, I’ve corrected it to use KTXSANDY3 and updates have now resumed. Thanks for reaching out.

Wow! Much thanks Gene!! I remember setting up RREAGLENST at one point, but don’t remember where exactly. I did have to replace my hub at one point and maybe that is when it got incremented.
Regardless, greatly appreciate your assistance and hopefully my PWS will show up in the Weather Intelligence list in the next day or two.

-Kyle R.