PWS not showing up for Gen 3

I had a Gen 1 before and installed my own weather station at my house and it was linked fine. After moving to a Gen 3 I can’t locate my PWS station, so is there something I need to do to have it be displayed in the list on the Gen 3 for my to reference or shall I just use the Weather Plus setting?

@knighti10

Is your station on WU? If yes what is the station ID?

:cheers:

My station is a Netatmo System with PWS and I just set up an account for WU, but I need to see how to link it to WU before I can assign to Racio.

If on WU will be very easy to integrate! It will automatically show up on your list.

The challenge I have is that WU does not have my weather station feeding it on my new account I set up yet, so it may have my station listed, but there is no data and it will not work effectively. Now, in contacting Netatamo as they are partnered with WU my Weather Map from PWS data is already feeding WU overall. Now, in using the Weather Intelligence Plus option as my local data is on WU I assume the aggregation would be ok as my data should already be taken into account. This intern should mean I do not need to select my own WU station away from using Weather Intelligence Plus I think…Thoughts?

What is your station ID?

My PWS station Id is 1724WFT and WU is KCOCASTL224 (No data on this one)

If you let me know when your station is reporting data we can verify that it is showing up in the list of stations that are geocoded around your neighborhood.

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KCOCASTL224

Franz, I have the data uploading now, so my PWS is available on WU but it still does not show up on my choices.

OK great, I was told it could take up to two days once reporting data. If still not visible after the weekend I’ll follow up with WU.

Just closing out the conversation, and my PWS is showing up now in WU and all happily integrated with my system, thks.

2 Likes

I have this issue as well. My Gen 1 shows my PWS, but it does not show for my new Gen 3. Station ID: KMOKANSA323
I still have my Gen 1 in offline mode, and the station still shows up there, even though the Gen 3 doesn’t show it.
It’s been up and running for over a year and a half.

IBM WU is still working on this issue. Latest…

Dear TWC API Customer,
Our team continues to actively work on the issue and is currently implementing a fix to resolve the problem. Customers should start seeing data back for active PWS stations after the fix is implemented. Please note that it is possible that some stations may take up to 24hrs to recover as these might be cached. We will continue to monitor the issue and provide a final resolution confirmation as soon as possible.