PWS inactive from Meteoware

I’m not sure this is the correct place to post this, but with watering season coming, I’m trying to figure out what went wrong with my Netatmo rain gauge.

For the longest time I’ve been using Meteoware to send data from my netatmo to Winderground and PWS. However for some reason PWS stopped updating even though Meteoware says it is successfully sending data. My PWS shows in Rachio, but there is no data coming through since it is inactive in PWSWeather.

Is there something I’m missing as to why this isn’t working and does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it to work again?

You are not the first one to have issues with meteoware and pwsweather, my guess is that it has something to do with the pwsweather updating the interface. Funny thing is that upload process has not changed…

Good news is that there is a workaround, I can take over your updates using my method. I’ll contact you via a private message to ask for the station details.

Thank you for your reply! I figured it had something to do with the redesign. Hopefully they can get it figured out because it seems like a lot of pws stations on the rachio app show no precipitation data. I assume it has something do do with this issue.