Not watering, but keep getting “Device Status Power Cycle”

The plants in my yard are dying because it looks like the Rachio IRO is not watering, looking at the history there are some device status power cycles when watering was supposed to occur, even when I do a manual start. Any help?

@biggied

I would reach out to support@rachio.com where they can help review your account. This could be a wiring issue that is power cycling the controller. Often this is the case.

:cheers:

@biggied – I just checked your device logs and it appears your controller is not completing the zone runs. They start, then the controller reboots itself in an attempt to reconnect to WiFi. This is usually caused by a wiring short. If you send a photo or two of your wiring to support@rachio.com, we’d be happy to review them for you. Alternatively, you can schedule a call with us. Any photos of your original wiring would be great to review as well.

Hope this helps.

Best, Emil

1 Like

did you see the picture that I uploaded. I’ve also tried it on another plug near by and it also doesnt work there.

Hey Dwight-
Thanks for sending that picture of the wiring! Nothing out of the ordinary that I see there. After looking at your device logs, it looks like your device runs into an issue right when it starts the schedule and tries to run your first zone. Could you do me a favor, and take that zone 1 wire out and see if the rest of your schedule runs successfully? This will tell us if the issue is isolated to that zone! Let me know if you have any questions.
McKynzee :rachio:

1 Like