I currently own 3ea Rachio 3 units, and each unit has a Wireless flow meter that it uses. Each unit is wired using 12 zones and a master valve, I use 1 unit in each of my cultivation rooms to control my automated water feeding system, I have not had 1 issue as of yet, these units are amazingly simple to install and use, and I wouldn’t even think of using another product as nothing compares to them. Anyways, future updates would be awesome if:
- That more than one unit could talk to each other
- If there were “seconds” option when setting Zone and run times
- if there was option to copy complete zone time program, and be able to paste to another zone(s), or another units zone(s).
- Wireless pressure regulator, be able to control water pressures to fine tune, as not all of us consumers are using for sprinklers
- option to have the ability to shut off blue led light
I’m sure I’ll think of more as I use and program unit, but for right now, it works seamlessly