NetAtmo update time

I just installed a new NetAtmo PWS at my home and it has not shown up in my Rachio app. I read another discussion on these forums and have followed those instructions to link my NetAtmo with the Meteoware website. I was just curios when/if I will see my station available for use with Rachio. Thanks so much.

Kenny

Hi Kenny/@utemorley2012,

The Netatmo should become available for the Iro to see it within 24-48 hours of adding it to PWSweather. Could you send me your PWSweather station ID and your Iro username? I’ll make sure the settings are setup correctly for the integration to work.

Thanks, Emil

Hi Emil. Thank you for your timely reply! My Iro username is utemorley2012. Here is the station info:
Kenny’s Weather (70:ee:50:01:4b:46). Thanks so much and I look forward to your response.

Kenny

Hi Kenny/@utemorley2012,

Hmm, I’m not seeing your weather station on PWSweather. Looks like your Iro is pulling weather from MID_D4267

I’m not sure if you’ve seen our updated Netatmo article yet, but you might need to double check your Station ID/Station Profile settings.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best, Emil

Emil,

I am terribly sorry I was not aware of the updated NetAtmo article. I was using an old thread. I went through and followed THOSE instructions and my site ID is morley1. I am hooked up with the PWS website and I am able to see the station on their map. I just completed the registration so there is no data quite yet. Thanks again for your help! Awesome!

Kenny

Kenny, no need to apologize. I’m happy to hear your Netatmo is up and running now! I think mine took a day to start reporting data. If you don’t see anything by Sunday, please let me know.

If there’s anything else we can help with, please don’t hesitate to ask :smile:

Best, Emil