Nest Integration Issue

Just installed my Rachio 3 today (painless and easy - thank you). The only installation issue was connecting to my Nest account. Everything went well online until I clicked Allow and received a blank Integration screen. Hitting the back button I received an error connecting accounts with a retry button that wouldn’t work. Help would be appreciated.

@Bgman

I’ll have the engineering team review your account and determine why the Nest integration is not working for you.

:cheers:

Same for me.

Thanks @franz. I look forward to hearing from them.

I’m having the same issue.

Not sure if it’s relevant, but I get:
{
“code”: 5,
“message”: “HTTP 404 (gRPC: NOT_FOUND): No AccessToken found for given deviceId”
}
from https://cloud-rest.rach.io/integrations/nest during the attempt.

Thanks @Dahc, the engineering team will get this resolved.

@franz - Too soon to inquire about any progress with this issue? Still doesn’t work for me.

Team still working on this, will post here when we’ve identified and fixed the issue.

Sorry for the late reply.

Nest Integration Issues should be resolved. If you are still having issues, I would recommend removing the Integrations from Nest first, and then try to re-integrate within the Rachio WebApp.

If there are any issues, please let us know and we’ll troubleshoot it further.

Cheers,
David

3 Likes

I’m having a similar issue. I follow the integration instructions and it takes me through to Nest but when I click allow on their site it just sends me back to the rachio integration page?

@R3dg3ckoRob - I don’t know if the following post is related, but it may be that Nest broke the integration while they’re fixing the problem: