So my Iro setup went fine until it was time to connect it to my router. Downloaded the app, did the Blink Up, etc. but repeatedly get the “BlinkUp failed! Please verify your Wi-Fi password and try again.” on step 4.
I’ve done this:
- Verified my password (it’s one I know by heart)
- Verified that there’s a strong WiFi signal
- Power-cycled my router
- Reconnected my phone to my network just to ensure that the network is properly connecting to devices
- Power-cycling the Iro
- Deleted and reinstalled the app
- Tried holding the phone screen various distances from the sensor for the BlinkUp (flush against it, 1cm away, etc.)
I’m absolutely stumped. I’m sure I’m entering my password correctly and that there’s a strong WiFi signal.
Am I the only one who’s seen this?