My fixed schedules' durations just changed over night!

I am new to Rachio. I installed it a couple of weeks ago. I have two fixed schedules. I had the stations set to round numbers (mostly 30 minutes) for duration and noticed today it looked like this!

I have a second fixed schedule that also changed. The durations changed from 10 to 13 minutes each. I thought this should stay the same if it is a fixed schedule. Could someone please explain this to me? Am I missing something or is it just buggy?

On another note, it was raining this morning and I looked out and my sprinklers were going off despite having it set to skip watering when it rains. When I looked at the history it said the schedule was “not skipped because the PLUS weather network observed: 0.00 in of predicted and 0.00 in observed precipitation” yet I was watching it rain. Oh well. Nothing is perfect, but I hope this was just an aberration.

One of the options for a fixed schedule is Seasonal Shift. I’m guessing you have that option selected, and when the month switched from May to June, your watering durations increased due to generally warmer weather in June.

You can turn off that option if you wish for the watering durations to always remain the same.

For more information:

Yes, I did have that turned on! That makes perfect sense! I’d hoped it was something like that. Thanks for the reply!