Mounting Improvement

I’d like to suggest that you either change the proximity of the mounting holes to the wireless unit pin connectors, or provide some sort of cover for the pins for use during installation.

Fumble-fingered me just went to install the base plate, and the screwdriver slipped–right into the well with all the connection pins, completely mangling them beyond repair. I almost wanted to cry right then and there. Fortunately you’re replacing the base plate free of charge (hooray for support!), but future model designs might consider protecting those sensitive parts from people like me :wink:

-Erik

Hi @eriknelson65, I’m sorry to hear of your fumble today :open_mouth: I know Kevin’s getting you squared up with a new wallmount, but we appreciate your suggestion and will keep it in mind if we have any future mold revisions. Big thanks for calling our support team to help fix things. I can’t wait for you to get your new wallmount to experience control of your sprinklers at your fingertips. It’s pretty awesome!

Let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.

Best, Emil