Manual watering

Manual watering. Right now it seems that the only choices are to water all zones or one zone at a time, or have I missed something? For example, I have 9 zones. I might want to water zones 1, 2, 3 and 4 only for 10 minutes. I would select only those zones (with a checkbox next to the zones, let’s say), select 10 minutes and then start. Thanks

Hi @landru!
You can actually select certain zones and water them. The way to do this is to hit the “All Zones” button, and select the first zone you would like to water. Add the amount of time you would like to run that zone, but instead of hitting “Run Now” you select the next zone you want to water and add time to that zone. You continue this until you have selected all the zones you want to water. This support article will probably explain it better! Let me know if you have any other questions.
McKynzee :rachio:

2 Likes

That’s great but it would be even better if you could save the multiple zone list with durations under a macro name to run again. There are 4 zones that I like to give a little extra water to when it gets hot so it would be nice to create a schedule called “extra”. When I check for leaks I like to run each zone for 5 minutes and put a flag by the leaks and then go back and do my repairs.

1 Like

Understood- we have heard this request from other users as well! Something like a saved quick run could be pretty useful in many different settings. I will make sure to get this in front of the product team. Thank you for the feedback!
McKynzee :rachio:

1 Like

Thanks. That works for me. Appreciate!

1 Like