Looking for votes on which set up is better and also which should be cheaper as I make a decision shortly on a new irrigation system install (my first one):
1) Question: Which is a better setup (A) or (B)?
A) Set Up A (traditional spray heads)
- Rainbird 1800 Series Mist Spray Sprinkler Heads
- Rainbird Electric Solenoid Valves
- Wired Rain Sensor
B) Set Up B (rotary heads)
Same as above but with MP Rotors
C) Set Up C (rotary heads)
MP rotary heads but with other supporting hardware recommendation?
2) Question: Which should be cheaper (A or B) if I am doing an installation from scratch?
3) Should I get a “pressure regulator”? If so, what would that ballpark cost?
PS included property blueprint if it helps. It is mainly grass with a couple flower beds and 3 cedar tree beds. Fairly even land with a slight downward slope and it does at times get a bit windy with our location near the top of a hill.