Images of zones in Android app

When taking pictures of the zones to save in the app, the image shows up and asks me to crop it. Then I tap crop and the image disappears and it goes back to the edit zone screen with the old photo (default) showing. Ive tried directly taking pictures from the camera, and taking pictures and telling it to load an image that i had previously taken outside the app. I am unable to use this feature at all.

Can you tell me which phone you’re using and if possible the version of Android it has?

I was using a Google Pixel XL running Android 8.1 with all the latest security patches and the latest Rachio app.

Thanks! I’ll get that tested and hopefully fixed today.

1 Like

Hi everyone
I have just gotten the Rachio 2,and haven’t can add pictures of my zones, have galaxy S9+ when I press DONE appear: updating and nothing happen, the default picture continues. Thanks

Our Android team is working to reproduce this issue. Thank you for reporting. I’ll let you know when I have more information.

Cool. I figured you would want to know. Keep up the good work.

I think we’ve identified the problem. We should be putting out a release next week that will resolve it. For now you can use the webapp to set the zone images.

2 Likes

Awesome … Glad you found it. I will keep my eyes open for more. Keep up the good work.

1 Like