Ideas before I return this?

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Used it yesterday, worked fine.
Today, I unplugged it to wall mount it. Now It constantly blinks at the third light - which is apparently their cloud. The only troubleshooting they offer is it is on my end with a firewall or something. I’m pretty tech savvy and it is not my router.

Tried to master reset it. Held the UP and SELECT button for a while. The ring is suppose to illuminate apparently, my controller does nothing. It will blink the third light and sometimes go back down to the first light.
Not sure how it is on my end of I can’t even reset it…

I can manually control my zones still, anyone have any ideas on what is wrong with this thing before I return it?

I can also see the Rachio on my router, it connects to the router and drops out after a few minutes.

Disconnecting power and holding the buttons worked for the master reset while it is on the first blinking LED seemed to work.
After the reset, the found the Rachio again and it seems to be working fine.

2 Likes

@dseg

Please let us know if you have any other issues with the unit. Our support team will be able to help with any further connectivity issues. I’d also be glad to help you with any troubleshooting. I can have our development team do some further analysis if you are still having connectivity issues. Our motto is no controller left behind.

Here is my contact information

franz@rachio.com
CTO Rachio

:cheers:

1 Like