If anything I figured the catchy tune would raise some attention of some old TIMERS. Lol (stolen from Plainsane)
I have an interesting situation I began using the controller back in may manually while running a simulated flex schedule in the back ground that was disabled, until I, you, we, us worked out all the kinks.
Went live on flex schedule in August on a 3 day fixed schedule and it worked very well. So on the 20th of August I decided to cut the umbilical cord and try FREE FLEX.
It works great BUT heres what I am running into pros and cons:
- Watering every single day not all zones
- Watering some zones for 2 - 9 minutes a day certain zones
- No more deep watering cycles
- Stays within the moisture graph
- Watering History shows correct watering date. My Yard does not correct date.
- Flex times run shorter than noted
- Don’t see a seasonal adjustment for weather variations
I know that in the very beginning before I entered all the data and made all the necessary tweaks and made the necessary adjustments. I had applied a scientific equation to the Flex timing of the zones to be watered and the term was called SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guessing) which got me to this point.
My question is do I continue on this path?
Is there a way to recalibrate Flex? I did zero all Moisture charts before I began to Flex
Do I deactivate Flex and create a new Flex schedule?
Don’t get me wrong its not broken. it just seem like it could be a bit more efficient I think.