Future of Rachio WebApp & Web Calendar Issues

I have the same concern. I just spent a lot of money on the Tempest system, as well as the new Smart Hose Timers and their WiFi hubs. Can’t see any of them in the webapp.

is the weather included ?? haven’t looked at the page since last fall, like September, it was a mess then, today, yep still borked… glad the app seems ok on phone and tablet

The webapp on my computer fills the monitor and is definitely not just the app on the browser. Screens are arranged differently, and MUCH larger and easier to deal with. What hardware/browser are you using that it is small and looks like the mobile app? On the mobile side I’m using iOS. On the computer side I’m using Windows/Chrome.

Short of having a menu on the left, the screen looks just like the phone app. Samsung S23 Ultra for the phone, Windows 11 and Chrome for web on a 27" moinitor…Guess I’m just used to modern IoT devices being heavily geared towards mobile apps so I have zero issues navigating the app. But that is just me…

Likely my resolution is set different than yours as mine is much larger and the zone screen is much larger. Also nice to be able to sit at my desk at home or office and work. Flows quicker. I’m just able to work faster. Perhaps it is these old eyes and big thumbs, but everything is faster on my laptop…

Also, I just added my 2nd controller at a separate property. It’s nice to have them side by side for comparison during setup and tweaking. Try that with the mobile app.

1 Like