Free Sprinkler Consultations in Colorado

Interested a getting a sprinkler audit, but don’t have the time or expertise to do so? If you live in Colorado, you might be in luck!

The Center for ReSource Conservation (CRC) offers Slow the Flow services to over two dozen Front Range Water providers.

See if you’re eligible:


Best, Emil

1 Like

You can do the same thing in Utah:

@jdotinc, thanks for sharing! Most communities have low-cost or FREE services similar to these two. They are great to take advantage of, even if just for a second opinion to an irrigation pro’s recommendation.