Flex Schedule shows NO WATERING

It has not rained or watered since July 6th. When I set up a flex schedule it shows no watering in the future at all. What am I doing wrong?

I would reach out to support@rachio.com and they can review your schedule. Too hard without more data. Thanks!

:cheers:

I would reach out to support@rachio.com and they can review your schedule. Too hard without more data. Thanks!

:cheers:

@Lorick, thanks for reaching out to our support team. I know @kevinro reviewed your account in detail and recommended keeping an eye on your Moisture Level graphs as you have rain predicted this coming week. If you’d like to water more frequently, please review this support articles on ways to fine tune your Flex schedules; in particular adjusting the allowed depletion and/or root zone depth affect the watering durations and frequency the most.

For anyone else having this concern, please note that when using Flex Schedules, the recommended watering days can change on a daily basis. So if the forecast changes, so will your watering schedule. Think of Flex Schedule like a self driving car for your lawn…it’s scary to let go of the wheel at first, but after awhile you’ll learn to relax and enjoy the ride :wink:

Best, Emil

1 Like