Days NOT to water

This exists in 2.0 with your schedule…

I can’t seem to find out how you can do that. I can schedule odd days, I can schedule certain weekdays, but I can’t do both.

I did setup the IFTTT though, thanks Munch, will see how it works next week!

I misunderstood what you were after. You can do one or the other today

@bslater, that’s correct. At this time, you can only select one of these two options. We hope to offer additional scheduling options in the future, but no promises on when/if or what these will be.

IFTTT is a great tool for setting up unique schedules. For more information on how to setup IFTTT to work with your Rachio, please see this support article.

Best, Emil

Have their been any changes recently that will allow for a specific skip day? I would really love to skip every Thursday for many of the reasons outlined in this post, but mostly because Thursday is a mowing day. I have two scheduled cycles running right now: As needed all zones, and a daily for two zones (new grass). Both of these schedules have weather intelligence and smart cycle enabled. I can’t seem to find an option to skip Thursdays, however.

Thanks!

If you use a normal fixed schedule, you can pick specific days to water (excluding Thursday).

Our new schedule type water as needed does not support restrictions yet.

Flex schedules also allow you to pick specific watering days that we can water on. Flex schedules might take a little to get used to, and there are more levers if they need adjusting.

If you’d like to try one out they can be created here https://flex-app.rach.io and edited in your normal iOS/Android apps.

We are working on a solution where everyone can use fixed, water as needed, and flex.

Sorry this is a bit confusing at the moment, development and product team are working hard on this problem.

Just let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

:cheers: