Can I control which zone waters first?

I have two zones that cover my back lawn. One zone is in shade a couple of more hours than the other.On days when both zones are scheduled to run, is it possible for me to control which zone goes first? I’d like for the shady zone to go last so the water doesn’t sit on the grass blades so long. Just trying different things to help mitigate disease pressure.

Thanks!

1 Like

Unless something has changed, I don’t believe there is a way to do this in the app. They will always go in order, zone 1, zone 2, zone 3, etc.

What you could do is move the wiring so that the shady zone is ahead of the other in the zone number sequence. You will need to make sure the settings get changed as well to the corresponding zones.

1 Like

I appreciate the reply. How can I tell which zone is one, two, three etc?

What you are looking to accomplish can be done by simply going to schedule water duration and from there you can see all of your zones tap and hold the three lines and you can drag any zone you wish to go on first

2 Likes

@Anthony is right. I totally forgot about that. When you are in your schedule, click on the Duration tab, and from there you can move the zones around in different order.

2 Likes

Thanks! I just made that change for the next scheduled run. I assume it will keep that order for subsequent runs.

YEP!

1 Like

Swap the wires…ie. zone 1 with zone 2…then zone 2 becomes zone 1 etc