Bug: disabled zones still water


#1

There’s a bug in scheduling, at least when I tried it 2 weeks ago.

I’d created a new zone for a valve I was installing, enabled the zone, and added it to a watering schedule. Later that day the controller informed me it was going to water that zone. I hadn’t finished installing the valve, so I disabled the zone, figuring that would stop it from running. But it ran anyway, wasting lots of water, since the drip line hadn’t yet been hooked up.

Perhaps I shouldn’t have added it to a schedule yet, but if a zone is disabled it shouldn’t run, period.


#2

@kohlab- Thank you for making us aware of this issue. I will do some testing on my side and see if I can replicate it!