Anyone know if this is the backflow and how to blow the line?

Does anyone know what kind of back flow this is. We bought the house last year and when I turned the sprinkler on I didn’t look closely thinking it was a standard pvb. I went to blow it out to winterize it but can find any relief valves on either side.

Thanks so much!