Amazon Deal of the Day

Amazon is selling the 8 or 16 zone IRO for 20% off for the next 15 hours or until they sell out. Might be a good time to buy.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Norida! This is a great deal for anyone still thinking about buying an Iro. For details, here’s the daily special. Limited quantity, good luck!

FYI - I bought mine on Thursday before the deal of the day came out. I contacted Amazon and they refunded me the difference. Awesome customer support makes for happy customers!

2 Likes

@Tomzo

That is great news! Happy to hear that Amazon took care of you.

Cheers,
Kevin

Thanks for the heads up! I contacted Amazon too, it took a while to get a refund on this. They first said to order it from the promotion and then return it, which I felt was more effort and honestly more expensive for amazon, plus felt a little shady. They they offered a partial refund and finally when I asked if there was someone else I should ask since I heard others get a full refund they gave the full match as a 1 time exception!

Thank you @Norida! As soon as I saw your post yesterday I got on Amazon support chat and they refunded me the difference right away. I had purchased the 16 zone version about 10 days ago.

-Tim

Happy to hear a few of you saved some money. I wish I had waited to buy mine from Amazon. I still haven’t installed my unit which I bought directly from Rachio.

A few years ago I thought about how nice a web/smart phone enabled sprinkler controller would be but couldn’t find anything. Fast forward to yesterday and I was thinking about home automation stuff and googling to see if the Homekit had made any progress adding new devices. During my searches Rachio popped up on a result page and caught my eye. This was early (really early) yesterday morning. After reading more about Rachio I decided to maybe get one in a month or so after the new S/W release. Then as I was reading the Rachio forum I noticed the Amazon sale notice. I’d checked Amazon earlier and the price hadn’t been lowered. So, I checked again and couldn’t resist. :grinning: Was this coincidence, fate or just blind luck?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Glsmall Maybe all three? :wink: Welcome aboard and please let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Thanks!

:beers: