Winterize blowout schedule

OK, I see quite a few people asking about being able to activate all zones for winterization blowout.

What I would like to see is the ability to configure a simple schedule such as 1min on, two min off or something similar for all the zones. I am a howmowner that has a smallish compressor, I blow out my own sprinkler system but my compressor needs a break between zones. It would be great if I could set the system up to run through all zones with a schedule like mentioned above.

Zone 1 on 1 min
off 3min
Zone 2 on 1 min
off 3 min
Zone 3 on 1 min
off 3min
Zone 4 on 1 min
off 3 min
repeat times 2

Yes I Know I can manually run them but it would be nice to be able to set it and let run through the program

3 Likes

Hi @Juice!
Finding a better way to toggle through zones is definitely on our radar, it has quite a few applications, including winterization! Thanks for the feedback, I will make sure to get it in front of the team.
McKynzee :rachio:

3 Likes

What is called delay and has been asked by many.

Yes, it was what I sought also, but I am afraid this not the only one awaited feature. But the Public API is our friend. I made a prototype script which is handle the cyclic zone trigger with parameterized duration and air compressor refill wait. If you interested to use please contact to me in pm.

2 Likes