Wifi Connection Issues

I sent a help request over the weekend with no response. Saturday night I was out and went to turn on sprinklers. My Rachio 3 has been installed all season and working fine. It was offline. When I got home, I reconnected to the wifi using the app. It connected. The next morning, I got a notice that it went offline. Since then I haven’t been able to connect. Wifi is working fine. Sometimes its forever “Waiting for device to become active”, sometimes it encounters an error after “Setting up this accessory to join my network”. Once I got it to join but then got the unexpected error. Help! Its hot and I need to water. I would like to schedule a phone call tomorrow. I can’t find your tech support number.

Hey @bshultz!

I’m so sorry for the frustration and delayed response from our support team! I’ve found your ticket and sent it to the team to review right away in the morning. However, you may also call 844-4Rachio in the morning as well, if you’d prefer.

In the meantime - have you tried any of our Wi-Fi troubleshooting steps on the Help Center?

Keep us posted!
-Lo :rachio: