Why doesn't Rachio have the ability to increase or decrease the time each station is watered by a percentage?

Why doesn’t Rachio have the ability to increase or decrease the time each station is watered by a percentage? Like several others have mentioned, adjusting each station by a set number of minutes does not work for my lawn when one station is set to 15 minutes and another station is set to 45 minutes. I would like the Rachio team to answer the question, but I encourage others to comment as well.

1 Like

On my device if I go to “Edit Watering Schedule” then click on my Flexible Daily Schedule then under How much to water I click on Durations I get a screen that shows the watering durations on a per zone basis with the ability to edit each zone by a percentage.

Thanks Brett. If you choose Flexible Daily Schedule, you can adjust the percentage, but not for all the other watering schedules. One major downside to the Flexible Daily Schedule is that you are not allowed to enter the starting amount of time the sprinklers run. If Flexible Daily Schedule has the option to adjust by percentage, why don’t the rest of the schedules?