Wheather support for Australia

Hi,

I live in Sydney, Australia and interested in buying rachio for my irrigation system. Would you be able to tell me if there is any near by weather station which can support rachio for my system?

Thanks
Milan

Milan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We appreciate your interest in our device.

If you would be willing to provide your address I can do a quick search for your if you would like.

Cheers,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I live at Fleming Grove, Doonside. NSW 2767. Australia.

Regards
Milan

Hi Kevin,

I am still waiting for your reply about any weather station close to me. My address isleming Grove, Doonside. NSW 2767. Australia.

Regards
Milan

HI

Did you end up buying Rachio?

N

Not yet as no answer from rachio team about weather support for my location. It seems my question is bumpedby rachio team !! Not happy :frowning:

@meetmilan, apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Kevin has been caught up helping the sales team.

Looking at your address, I found a few weather stations in your area:

Feel free to check out other weather stations further away as well via this link.

Currently we are not shipping outside of the United States and Canada. That said, some users have purchased the Iro via Amazon and have had luck sourcing their own power adaptor. So if you are still interested this could be an option for you.

Thanks again, please feel free to reach out with any further questions.

@moyesn, are you also in Australia?

Best, Emil

Hi

I am yes, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
I’ve gone with the Amazon purchase, and the local power adapter.
Thanks for the weather station references.

Nathan

@moyesn, thanks for joining the community! Have you had a chance to install your Iro yet?

Were you able to find a local weather station that will meet your needs?

Best, Emil

Hi,

I’ve got Darlinghurst weather coming up. So that is good.
Main issues have been

• The blink set up of the wi fi etc which i think is because i use a time/machine apple airplay set up - I do have another wi fi so used that.
  • Also i need to get an outside enclosure so i can place the device nearer the tap but in a better position for my standard wi fi.

I note there is no way to change the settings to celcius which is a little annoying but otherwise it works mechanically OK.

Nath

Blinkup can be a bit tricky for some users. It usually comes down to a screen setting on the phone, or security setting on the router/network. Here’s a support article on Apple routers if you’d like to review it.

You might be able to order an enclosure from this 3rd party reseller on Amazon.

This should be possible. Check out this support article :wink:

Hope this helps!

Best, Emil

1 Like

Hi

Thanks for all the help -

Ah - metric! thanks - not sure how i missed that.

Will sort the router etc this weekend, got an enclosure form the local electrical wholesale shop.

Cheers,
Nath

1 Like