Am about to receive my first Iro and install and will eventually have 3 installed in total.
What I would like to see:
+Current list of hardware (flow sensor, soil monitor etc) successfully integrated within the product (via community et.al)
+All Iro's operating in a mesh (whether hardware/software defined) and have smarts to determine if any watering schedule conflicts amongst the mesh.
+ For those using tank/well water with pump
- User defined water source i.e 10,000litres tank
- Iro then have ability to track the usage (i.e. 20% available of tank capacity)
- Alternatively integrate with an electronic tank sensor
+ User defined water pressure test result
- e.g. it takes me 30second to fill a 9litre bucket and I have 50psi pressure
- Iro can then determine, based on sprinkler head type/configuration, best optimisation for watering schedules
- ability to utilise multiple PWS (within 10km of my location) to triangulate if rain current/forecast prior to watering schedules