@critter Software version 2.0 will be out in May, so right around the corner
v2.0 will have some exciting new features, but the current app (v1.x) works great.
Here is a shortlist of new features we will be releasing with v2.0.
- simple, powerful remote control
- easier navigation
- centralized dashboard
- Upload photo for each zone
- Choose your preferred weather station
- Expand/collapse watering/watered schedules
Actionable events. One tap feature to skip schedules, or not skip schedules. Much more transparent way to relay information and allow you to override any predetermined watering decisions.
- There are also a lot of other items that are going in to improve the overall user experience.
The feature I’m most excited about is the concept of flex schedules which is explained here:
Please let us know if you have any other questions.