What happens to schedules when I update zone settings?

What happens to a schedule that has already been created, when I update a zone setting?

As a new user, I was able to easily set up a Flexible Monthly schedule, and get the system up and running. As I see how the system responds, I want to make adjustments to the zones (such as exposure, allowed depletion, efficiency, etc.) so that the schedule will adjust the watering times to match what I want. If I have grass that is turning brown, I want to be able to easily increase the watering to hone in on the right amount of water.

So, I’ve made some changes to the zones. However, it doesn’t seem to have any affect on the schedules that have already been created. To get the schedule to change, I have to create a new schedule and then delete the old schedule, which is a pain in the butt to do every time I make an adjustment. Is there any way to get the schedules to update watering times automatically? It seems like it should be a no-brainer, but I haven’t found a way.

I found that my Daily Flex schedules would update if I made changes to variables like root depth, AWC, and vegetation type, but NOT change if I were to make an adjustment to the PR of the custom nozzle for the zone.

In fact, managing custom nozzles is one of the more frustrating aspects of the process, only available on the mobile app, and once assigned to a zone, I’ve had to remove previously set schedules and recreate.