Watering restrictions

I live in Texas and can only water once in 2 weeks and only before 9 am or after 6 PM on watering day. Can you please add something in the app to allow for this kind of water restrictions too?

@Ranjeetv‌ We have an interval in our water times for every two weeks. We’re working on the hourly ‘window’.

Thanks Chris. I did see the 2 week window in the new update but wasn’t quite sure how to set that option. How and when should I use that option if I need to set it for Wednesday every 2 weeks interval?

Chris?

@Ranjeetv‌ Not the best and most convenient way to do it, but you will need to start the interval on or before one of the days you can water. Make sure to start it before the runtime.

So, for example, if you needed to run your system every 2 Wednesdays and you wanted to start it at 2am, on Tuesday night you would update your schedule to run every two weeks, starting at 2am. Again, not ideal, but will work in the short term.

We will be adding the ability to start an interval on any given day in version 1.4.0.

Yay to 1.4.0. Just tried to schedule the every 2 weeks starting today … and it scheduled starting tomorrow. Figured someone already noticed this little glitch.

Many water districts and cities in CA have hourly watering restrictions, this is a necessity for CA customers.

Chris - There seem to be quite a few folks on here that seem to also have restrictions on the time on a specific day we are allowed to water which in my case is before 10 am and after 6 pm on every other Wednesday. We have the option to set the 2 weeks interval only right now but nothing specific to the time restrictions. Do you have this in your roadmap somewhere?

@Ranjeetv‌ Yes, this is one of the highest features on our roadmap. This will come right after we release history/events.

Thanks Chris. I would love to see the schedule for next releases. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for the swift improvements being made to the application to address requests/suggestions that are being posted on these forums.

@Ranjeetv‌ Ok, will do. I’ll update this doc soon: http://www.support.rach.io/article/82-upcoming-releases

We appreciate your note and will always continue to improve the product.