I feel like we can make a "bingo" type game out of the features we may see in V3.
Something like this:
Bingo card was removed due to edit, will be re-posted later.
Here is the excel template (link) for those who wish to join in. You can choose from existing suggestions, or add your own.
- Poker rules: card with the most number of winning lines (at the time features are publicly announced) is the winner. If more than 1 card has the winning number of lines, than the first to post is the winner.
- No editing the post with a bingo post, unless you are willing to remove the bingo card from the edited post and resubmit it at the end of the queue. (lets not make it easy to cheat by editing the post to feature a winning bingo card).
- You can change your bingo card / guess at any time, but the new card / new guess has to go to the end of the queue.
- If more than 1 card is submitted, than newest / last card is the one counted. (ideally you would edit the original post to remove previous card).
- Whoever makes a guess (post the bingo card), or updates their guess, has to be impartial. This means if you are part of beta or hangout with Rachio's employees, I'm sorry you are disqualified.
- Any guess / edit made prior to disqualification event will be allowed, but you will have to provide proof that such guess was made prior to signing up for beta or befriending a rachio employee.
- No prizes yet, as of now, this is just for fun. This may change by the time V3 rolls around.
Cheers and let's have fun.