Usage Stats

And we’re only 14 days in! Might have to go back to my incorrectly set up gallons stats. It was a little less impressive!

1 Like

:joy:

:cheers:

1 Like

Really what I need to do is get off my butt and start combining some of my grass zones. Pretty sure it was originally designed for spray nozzles, and was later retrofitted (by previous owner who designed and built the system) with the Hunter MP Rotator nozzles. I love these nozzles and have no desire to go back to standard spray nozzles. Based on flow math, I can combine up to 3 of my zones without any concerns of pressure. This would cut my grass watering time from a TOTAL of 12 hours to just over 6…

1 Like

@tmcgahey How have we not gotten you on the flow meter train yet?

McKynzee :rachio:

1 Like

My Gen 1’s are treating me well! Plus, as bad as it sounds, I don’t really care (or probably don’t want to know) how many gallons of water I really am putting down, as long as everything is looking strong and healthy!

:joy: No judgement here!

1 Like

A little here… :wink:

:cheers:

1 Like

What is crazy though…I used to water wrong, and I can admit it. Shamefully, but I can admit it.

My grass would run for 45 minutes 3 times a week (daily in the heat of the summer). I have 9 grass zones in the front, 45m each, 3 times a week, that’s over 20 hours of watering a week. With Rachio I run for 1h40m, once every 5-7 days.

My drip used to run 1h30m 2-3 times a week, every week. With Rachio, I run for close to 4 hours, but it runs every 10-14 days…

1 Like

That what we like to hear @tmcgahey! A true Flex warrior right here

1 Like