Staggering watering days for "Every N Days" schedules

I have two schedules that are Every 3 Days. I would like to stagger the dates so they can both be timed to End before Sunrise (or 6am, whatever). They are lengthy schedules containing multiple drip zones, so it is impractical to run them sequentially on the same day, which would take several hours.

For example, I want Schedule 1 to run on the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, etc. and Schedule 2 should run on the 2nd, 5th, 8th, 11th, etc.

I tried setting them both up as Every 3 Days with different start dates, but the software is still trying to run them on the same day.

Please tell me how to set this up, thanks!

Disappointed in getting no help from the community or Rachio support employees.

What is the official method of submitting technical support questions then? Something where I can expect an answer?

Have you tried using a start time instead of End before Sunrise just to see what happens?

What is the reasoning for not wanting them all to just run on the same date? Are you on a well or anything?

I’m on Flex Daily, so not quite the same as what you are looking to do, but there are days where all my zones end up needing to run, and it will run for 13 hours, and it is what it is…

Otherwise, I don’t know that there is a way to set the system to water on specific days of the month, starting on “X” days…