Sprinklers Ran, Even though not scheduled and heavy rainfall last 5 days

Would like to understand what is happening. My sprinklers ran this morning, full cycle, and they were NOT scheduled to. Additionally we have received heavy amounts of rain over the past week and would expect them not to run at all. So much rain that the ground has remained saturated, and we continue to deal with flash floods.

Hi @Mickey6Pack, good morning.

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear the sprinklers ran when they weren’t suppose to – that is not what we like to hear. Can we review your account in more detail? Please send our support team an email [support@rachio.com] and we’ll check the data logs on your account to see what’s going on.

Thanks, Emil

I had the same thing happen this morning. We have had a lot of rain, and the Iro has skipped three sessions, but then today it irrigated the lawn, even though we have more rain coming all weekend as well.

Hi @SSgt93, good morning.

Sounds like your weather station didn’t report the correct. Our support team would be happy to double check the weather reports for you if you could email us your username and/or Iro serial number to support@rachio.com.

We’ll track down the issue :smile:

Best, Emil

Will do, thanks.