I'm in the midst of installing 3 Iros, so I thought I'd make give some feedback and suggestions as they come to me.
1) How can I change the name of a device?
2) Can I get a download of zone activity? I'd like to have a spreadsheet of how much water I've been putting on each zone.
3) After I've started a zone on the remote and it's in "manual run" state, the zone name goes away. It would be nice to see this along with the count down. Adding a pause/resume button above the Stop button would make it easy to swap nozzles, etc.
4) My Android app keeps giving me a "sorry the app has stopped" error message. I restart it fine, but this happens typically once every 5-10 times I use it.
5) Are there any overheating problems when putting the Iro in an Orbit Sprinkler box in full sun? What would I see if the box overheated?
6) My water district has given me access to my water meter, an iPearl http://sensus.com/web/usca/water/product-line/residential-water-metrology/product/iperl-us It holds 30 days historical flow data. This is a bit clumsy, in that I have to go out and plug in a PC and manually download the file, with a 5 min resolution on the historical data. I'm wondering how I might correlate this meter reading with my Iro's activity? I'm installing a Dwyer meter http://www.dwyer-inst.com/Product/Flow/WaterMeters/SeriesWMT2 which is what I was planning to use for my main metering. Anyway, I'm very interested in what happening with regard to flow metering..