Soak times in flex daily

i have 6 zones, 2 seem to soak, i moved those to the top of the list in duration.
if it runs a full schedule, then the soak times of 30 minutes twice are used at the end,

for example zone 2 and 6 soak, so it goes, 2,6,1,3,4,5,2,6,soak,2,soak, 2 or something similar, it would seem the extra 2 and 6 zones could be sprinkled in after 1,3,4 or something, those are long time zones.
hope that makes sense. that would give the soak time without the down time of the system.

and another vote for sunrise-scheduled run time for the day = start time, :smile:

The 6 zone can be placed after the others, to eliminate the down time soak, and still get the soak and water done

Is Zone 6 a completely different setup than the rest, ie nozzle PR, slope, etc…?

A temporary fix on your end would be to set the slope on zones 1,3,4,5 so that the soak cycle would take effect. I doubt that it would hurt for them to have a soak cycle, and then the whole schedule would finish faster as they would all just keep rotating watering. I would agree that you shouldn’t have to do this, but I think it would be a work-around.

1 Like

My zones are all very similar, 2 and 6 are fixed and both soak, both have a slope the others are rotors
I moved 2 and 6 to the top of the list, got 1 soak out of the way, vs 6 being last in the duration list
Not a big deal, just if it went 6, 1, 6, 3, 6, 4… Vs 1 complete run through the system, then back for soaks at the end

the nozzle pr and slope are different, but similar to zone 2, and zone 6.