Setting watering schedule

I live in a city with water rationing and I can water on every third day on a set schedule on the city calendar (addresses ending in 0, 1, 2 on day one, 3, 4, 5 on day two and 6, 7, 8, 9 on day three). I set and started my watering times accordingly. I went into the app to add a couple minutes run time to a few zones and when I saved the changes I noticed the calendar in the app set the watering times to the next time of day the start times were set for. For example, my 4am start time was set for the next day (the next time it is 4am) which is not my watering day and my watering schedule is off by a day. I found any change made to Watering Times sets the schedule to the next time that start time passes instead of keeping it on original days. Am I missing a way to edit watering times without changing the days I want to water?

@Phillm‌ this is an unintentional consequence of how we initially designed our intervals to work. It’s a bit shortsighted on our part, but it’s hard to think of every scenario - apologies.

We will be implementing a new feature that will allow you to peg your start day for an interval. I will work with the team to get it into version 1.3.2: http://www.support.rach.io/article/82-upcoming-releases

I’m talking to the team now to see if we can come up with a way to handle this in 1.3.1, coming out in the next couple of days.