Setting up User pictures on a computer

I recently just got tired of looking at the out-of-focus pictures of my zones. Little did I know that I could change them. Thanks to Emil at Rachio he told me that I could update my zone pictures in my iOS app so that Rachio could access my photo library. However I cannot make this photo change on my computer, only in the app.

Now this is great. But, since I can do virtually everything that the app can do on my computer (and I’m at my computer more often than I’m on my phone) wouldn’t it be a good idea to make this option available on the computer as well? Besides, my computer stores all of my photos and my phone only stores the ones I want.

On a side note, after taking some pictures (or using some from my library) the app makes the user select only about a third of the whole photo. I’d really like to use the entire picture.

Many thanks. My Rachio is working fantastically!

3 Likes

@wildpony glad you are enjoying your Rachio and I’m sorry that image upload on the web isn’t more intuitive. To upload a photo on the web use the following steps.

1. Go to Zones and then select a specific zone
  2. Click on Edit
  3. Click on Photo menu item
  4. Click on the photo in the center of the screen which should open the file select dialog.