Sales

I was just wondering if you could provide any information about how many Iro controllers that have been bought or are active? I’m just curious that’s all. Thanks!

@jeremyshultz‌ We have an ever growing footprint across the entire country and beyond with Iros popping up everywhere! Tons of great reviews on Amazon and some amazing blog postings about the product. We are committed to making our controller the most efficient on the market and delighting our user community. Ok, back to finishing the IFTTT integration and getting us ready for EPA certification :slight_smile:

Okay thanks. I was just curious if the data you are getting was from 100, 1000, 5000, even more? Just my curiosity. And yes please I can’t wait to see how IFTTT will work and for Apple to finally real was 1.7! Dang it seems like they are taking a long fine for approving an update!

@jeremyshultz‌ Yes, if only there was a way to cut in line at the Apple app store queue. Would gladly pay money for that.

Today I am finishing up the IFTTT work and will submit for approval.

Triggers:
Watering Time Started
Watering Time Stopped

Actions:
Set Rain Delay
Stop Watering

Am I missing anything? My thought is these would make for some crazy recipes.

What other actions and triggers are possible? Can you distinguish between a watering time and zone so that either one can be chosen? And then if a zone is chosen somehow add a time length for that. When a watering time is started/stopped would we be able to also select which watering time/specific zone?

I guess I’d have to see it in order to give you a better idea.

@jeremyshultz‌ I am also adding a 'Start Zon’e action. For the triggers I don’t want to get too granular (i.e. zone started/stopped) and am just keeping it at the schedule level.

Oh okay. I guess I was trying to fit in my example of if it’s 95 degrees out after 4pm then water zone X. Since otherwise I was assuming that the settings in the watering time may not allow that watering to occur i.e. Day isn’t selected in the schedule, or some other setting that would prevent the watering time to run.

I will say that the more flexibility, the better. Then the users can really decide how to use the service, if they choose to.

@jeremyshultz‌ You will definitely be able do that using a combination of our triggers and actions and all of the existing channels.

Sounds good