Rain skip with wrongtime stamp

Hi folks,

Today I got the notification below. The times are completely wrong. The flower bed zone it set to start at 2:00 PM. The notification has a time stamp of 2:13, 60 minutes before the start time. So, the notification came after the zone had run for 13 minutes, and it thought start time was an hour later. I have another notice from a morning schedule that says start time of 8:06, 60 minutes before the actual start time, which is 9:00.

All zones start on time so I know system time is correct.

What causes this, and how can I fix it?

Vic

Hey @viclick!

Any chance you know when the email is actually being received? I am thinking that possibly the time in the email is just displaying in the wrong time zone, but the notification and weather check are going through at the correct time in relation to your schedule.

McKynzee :rachio:

Hi McKynzee,

Thanks for the quick reply. The emails come in within a minute tor two of the weather check, both in the correct time zone. Another came in this morning at 5:09, “60 minutes before” the scheduled time but the scheduled time is 6:00, not 6:09. The email is timestamped at 5:10. How does the device derive time? I can’t find any way to check its time. I want to point out again that the watering start times are correct, within a few seconds of the scheduled time. The problem is the notifications and the rain skip.

Vic